Welcome

Well I started this blog to keep my friends and family updated on my life now that I am a bit farther away. I also thought that it might be a positive tool for me to release some of my feelings about the events that occur or have occured in my life. Enjoy!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

12/1/11

Life since last night has been eventful to say the least.  I'm asking myself since last night what is the definition of family.  To me it is anyone in your life that you love, they don't have to be blood relatives either.  My best friend is my family, my boyfriend is my family, my Momma K is my family, and my brothers, sisters, and children are my family.  To me I am lucky to be surrounded by such a diverse and amazing group of family members.  To others in my life I have turned my back on them by adding more people to my "family."  I feel sad that some don't see the positives about allowing your "family" to grow and to know the great feeling of being loved by many. 

Yesterday Zach had a bad reaction to a new medication.  It was a scary and somewhat humurous situation in the end.  He was sort of like a 14 year old Purdue student right after breakfast club.  He was actig loopy and pretty out there.  We were able to get him settled and is doing fine now.  Since the move he has not adjusted very well to changing schools.  I knew that he would have some challenges but truly didn't exspect it to be this rough.  Raising a child like Zach is like playing Russian Rullett some days.  You live day by day and are never really

No comments:

Post a Comment