Welcome

Well I started this blog to keep my friends and family updated on my life now that I am a bit farther away. I also thought that it might be a positive tool for me to release some of my feelings about the events that occur or have occured in my life. Enjoy!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Extrodinairy

Today I told my best friend that she is one of the most extrodinairy people I know.  I decided to talk about what extrodinairy means to me because it is such as powerful word.  I decribe my best friend using that powerful word for a variety of reasons.  I share that description with a few others that I have been lucky to also share my life with.  My best friend is a person of eligance, gracefulness, power, kindness, and love.  She is able to take each step in her life and continue forward no matter who or what tries to push her backwards.  She is willing to share her life and passion with others.  Yet even though she has a business to run she hasn't lost her sense of compassion for the people and the animals that she works with and is willing to put herself out to help another person or animal.  She is a beautiful and talented woman.  She is educated with knowledge of multiple skills, business, but also of life and love.
I also share my life with another extrodianary woman.  She is a woman of eligence, laughter, faith, and love.  She shadows her own pain with making others feel good and helps them find laughter during their times of struggle.  She is a mother and friend to her children.  When her family found themselves in one of the hardest struggles that they have seen, they were also hit by a terrible accident and her son was hurt badly.  She was able to turn to her faith, which many of us have not been able to hold on too.  When most of us would have thrown our hands up and wanted to give up, she held her hands up to her God and thanked him for the miracle of saving her son.  When those of us that love her where worried and thinking "wow can she do this and stay in school" she was worried and thinking "I know this is going to be hard but I will prevail."  She is a well educated woman who has taken on the educational challenge of her life and has continued to prove exactly how extrodinary she truly is. 

These two ladies are my friends, no they are a part of my family.  They are the epitomy of what I consider to be extrodinary.  That powerful word is not one that describes objects of expense, but decribes people and what they do in their lives that positively impacts other's lives.  Their unconditional willingness to give of themselves even when they aren't sure that they have much left to give.   This is what it means to me to be extrodianary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment